The PSR Orphan Experts and Ergomed team is looking forward to taking part in the four-day event of the World Orphan Drug Congress USA 2020, taking place in the virtual realm this year.
Just like our patients, we recognize that every rare disease clinical trial is different.
Ergomed and PSR have been experts in translating challenging and complex protocols into successful clinical trials for over 20 years. We specialize in designing and executing complex clinical development programs requiring innovative regulatory and clinical approaches in Europe and the US.
Why choose Ergomed for your next rare disease clinical trial
- Pioneers in rare disease drug development since 2008
- Genuine family and patient-centricity
- Global reach and access to patients with rare and ultra-rare diseases
- Close collaboration with patient advocacy groups maximizing our partners’ success
- Orphan disease toolkit reflecting our family and patient-centric approach to recruitment and re-intention
- 170+ orphan projects
- 50+ unique indications
- 55+ countries we have delivered in
Christa Van Kan, our Strategic Director of Rare Diseases and Chris von Abo, Senior Director of Business Development, will be online and invite you to connect with them to discuss how we can help support you in your next rare disease clinical trial.
Christa and Chris can be reached here, or via their LinkedIn profiles: