Patient-centricity has become an important consideration in the drug development process of late.
- But how do you actually engage with patients as you plan to design and execute a clinical trial?
- And where do you go if you are trying to develop a cure for a rare disease, where prevalence is extremely low and every data point is critical?
This webinar will explore the role of patient communities in accelerating the development of new treatment options for rare diseases.
Our experts, Alex Artyomenko (Head of Rare Disease and RWE Research, Ergomed) and Christa van Kan (Managing Director, PSR Orphan Experts) will discuss the importance of involving patients from the very beginning of the clinical development process and throughout the development cycle. They will be joined by Bojana Mirosavljevic (Patient Engagement Officer at Ergomed/PSR) who will present her personal experience as a patient organization representative involved in supporting the research process, engaging patient communities and driving healthcare policy changes.
When: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 · 4 pm. CET (Central European Time / 10 am. ET (Eastern Time)
Duration: 40 minutes
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER: http://bit.ly/Ergomed-PSR-Webinar-2019-12-03
Who can attend: Anyone with the event link can attend
- Dial-in available? (listen only): Yes
- Dial-in Number: 1 (312) 248-9348
- Dial-in ID: 790158#
- Dial-in Passcode: 2423#
- Christa van Kan, Managing Director, PSR Orphan Experts
- Alex Artyomenko, MD, Ph.D, Head of Rare Disease and RWE Research, Ergomed
- Bojana Mirosavljevic, Patient Engagement Officer, Ergomed/PSR Orphan Experts
- James Sarene, Managing Director & Founder, BioAlliance Strategies